Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz salted butter, cut into pieces and frozen, plus extra to grease
- 9 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 oz vegetable shortening, cut into pieces and frozen
- 7 ½ oz buttermilk, chilled
- 1 tsp bacon drippings, optional
- 16 oz uncooked breakfast sausage, crumbled into pieces
- 2 oz salted butter
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 18 oz whole milk
- per 1 portion
- 1799 kJ / 430 kcal
- 14 g
- 31 g
- 28 g
- 69 mg
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mini Meatball Breakfast Hash
Sausage and Veggie Frittata and Ayran Drink
Best Keto Fat Bread