Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coleslaw (Thermomix® Cutter TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g white cabbage, thickest part of the core removed, cut into 1–2 wedges that fit through feeder tube
- 60 g red onion (approx. ½ onion - optional)
- 100 g carrot, trimmed and peeled
- 100 g green apple, unpeeled, cored and cut into wedges (or cut to fit through feeder tube)
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 504.4 kJ / 120.6 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 10.1 g
- 8.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.2 g
- 2.9 g
- 92.8 mg
Festive camembert wreath
Sweet cucumber pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Ratatouille Galette (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Pickled cabbage salad (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick grated pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick sliced pickle (Thermomix® Cutter)
Cheese and bacon scones
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Celery leaf gremolata
Quick sliced pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick grated pickle - demo (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick sliced pickle - demo (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)