Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Protein Boosted Waffles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
- 10 oz whole milk
- 5 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ oz protein powder, or 2.5 oz Homemade Protein Powder (see Tip)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- fresh berries, e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, to serve
- confectioners sugar, to sprinkle
- per 1 piece
- 2048.8 kJ / 489.7 kcal
- 24.3 g
- 38.3 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.6 g
- 1.1 g
- 823.6 mg
Strawberry Cookie Tarts
Protein Powered Oatmeal Smoothie
Tropical Strawberry Smoothie
Peanut and Banana Smoothie
Protein Boosted Banana Bread
Bourbon Ginger Fizz