Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pink Breakfast Bowls with Berries
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz freeze-dried raspberries
or 1 oz freeze-dried strawberries
- 9 oz fresh strawberries, hulled and halved, plus extra, sliced, to garnish
- 5 oz fresh raspberries, plus extra to garnish
- 3 ½ oz fresh blueberries, plus extra to garnish
- 1 banana, cut in pieces
- 4 oz old fashioned rolled oats, plus extra to garnish
- 1 ½ oz raw cashews, unsalted
- 5 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 oz red currants, plus extra to garnish (optional)
1 - 1 ½
oz agave syrup
or 1 - 1 ½ oz honey
- per 1 portion
- 1571 kJ / 374 kcal
- 9 g
- 43 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 14 g
- 29 mg
Acai Smoothie Bowl
Fueled Up Protein Shake
Green Power Smoothie Bowl
Three Egg French Omelet
Blueberry Protein Smoothie Bowl
Matcha Smoothie Breakfast Bowl
Protein Powered Oatmeal Smoothie
Green Day Juice
Super Hydrating Breakfast Drink
Popeye's power bowl
Breakfast Protein Smoothie