Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spring rolls with vegetable filling (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, whole, stems removed (approx. 6-7 mushrooms)
- 150 g white cabbage, thickest part of the core removed, cut into 1-2 wedges to fit through feeder
- 200 g zucchini, unpeeled and trimmed
- 100 g carrot, peeled and trimmed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh red chilli, cut into pieces
- 40 g sesame oil
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 40 g oyster sauce
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 14 pieces spring roll pastry sheets (21 cm)
- vegetable oil, to fry
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 378.5 kJ / 90.5 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 10.9 g
- 4.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.6 g
- 1.7 g
- 337.3 mg
Herb and garlic dip
VEGEMITE® and cheese butter
Sweet cucumber pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Braised Lamb Shanks
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Garlic and herb butter
Peanut butter and chocolate custard
Sous vide chicken liver pâté (TM6)
Espresso caramel sauce
Sous-vide fish with lemon and herbs