Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken broth with bread dumplings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
g slightly stale bread rolls, cut in pieces (2-3 cm),
or 250 g slightly stale white bread, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves and stalks
- 25 g butter
- 200 g milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground pepper
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1000 g water
- 4 chicken wings (approx. 600 g)
- 200 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, onions, celery), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2118 kJ / 506 kcal
- 24 g
- 40 g
- 27 g
- 3.1 g
Basic bread dough
Versatile smooth soup
Salmon with mango sauce, flat green beans and carrots
Bread and tomato soup, Rolled spinach omelette and Steamed ratatouille vegetables
Vegetable pasta soup, Pork roll with vegetables, Puddings, Muffins
Hawaiian Pizza with Stuffed Cheese Crust (Ben) Metric