Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with couscous and saffron
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g couscous
- 1 piece fresh ginger (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1500 g chicken pieces (thighs, drumsticks and breast cut into quarters), skinless and boneless
- 20 g olive oil
or 100 g dried apricots, cut into pieces
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric (optional)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 700 g water
- 1 - 2 pinches saffron
- 600 g red onions, cut into slices (5 mm)
- 240 g dried chickpeas, soaked in 800 g water the day before, rinsed and drained
- per 1 portion
- 2832 kJ / 677 kcal
- 63.4 g
- 71 g
- 15.5 g
Sea Bass with Miso Butter, Mashed Potatoes and Beans
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Spaghetti with Beef and Olive Meatballs
Meat and Rice Casserole
Potato, Tomato and Kofta Gratin with Pepper Sauce
Mojo Sauce for Seafood
Aubergine mille-feuille with yoghurt and mustard sauce
Pollock with Potato and Squash Crust with Chablis Sauce
Pasta salad with salmon and vegetables
Chicken with bulgur and vegetables