Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Irish Potato Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g onions, quartered
g smoked bacon, cut in pieces (3 cm)
or bacon lardons
- 45 g unsalted butter, diced
- 600 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 500 g vegetable stock
- 230 g milk
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground nutmeg, to taste (optional)
- 110 g single cream, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 stalks fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 966 kJ / 231 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 22.1 g
- 13 g
Creamy tomato soup
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Sweet Potato and Corn Chowder
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Ham and Leek Pasta Sauce
Cod soup with crispy bacon and leeks
Cheese and Basil Knots
Creamy Pea Pasta
Cod Soup with Crispy Bacon and Leeks
Creamy Pea Soup with Serrano Chips
Steamed Bread Rolls