Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken & Veggies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g carrots, washed, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g sweet potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 90 g pears, washed, cored, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g chicken stock
- 100 g chicken breast, skinless, boneless, ensuring all bones are removed before use, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 60 g courgettes, washed, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 338 kJ / 81 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 12.2 g
- 0.8 g
Carrot and Almond Casserole
Meat and Vegetables with Rice
Apples and Prunes - from 6 months
Peach and Banana Purée
Sweet Potatoes and Lentils
Veal and Mixed Vegetable Purée
Fruit and Yoghurt Purée
Salmon and Veg
Beef and Carrots - from 8 months
Trio of Sweet Root Vegetable Purée