Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Homemade Fish Ball Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g mackerel fish fillets, cut in pieces
- 2 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 100 g ice cubes (see tips)
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder, homemade or store-bought
- 800 g water
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 418 kJ / 100 kcal
- 15 g
- 0 g
- 4 g
- 0 g
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
1h 25 min
Chicken Porridge With Century Egg
Homemade Soy Milk
Homemade Pandan Kaya
Foochow Nourishing Chicken Soup
Chicken porridge with century egg
Teochew Seafood Porridge
Quick Steamed Buns (Mantao)
Homemade chicken stock powder
1h 35 min
24h 30 min