Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Homemade Fish Ball Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g mackerel fish fillets, cut in pieces
- 2 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 100 g ice cubes (see tips)
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder, homemade or store-bought
- 800 g water
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 418 kJ / 100 kcal
- 15 g
- 0 g
- 4 g
- 0 g
Dried Shrimp Sambal
Fast and easy stir fried mee hoon
Stir fried broccoli with carrot
Quick Steamed Buns (Mantao)
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Homemade Pandan Kaya
Chicken porridge with century egg
Homemade Soy Milk
Homemade chicken stock powder
Mee Siam (Spicy Siamese Noodles)