Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Porridge With Century Egg
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (4-5 cm)
- 10 g light soy sauce
- 1 - 2 tsp sesame oil, dark (roasted)
- 200 g long grain white rice, rinsed and drained
- 1600 g water
- 2 century eggs, washed (see tips)
- 2 salted eggs, cooked, shell removed and cut in cubes
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder, homemade or store-bought
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch white pepper powder
- 10 g fresh ginger, finely shredded
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, finely chopped, to garnish
- 2 sprigs spring onions, finely chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 973 kJ / 233 kcal
- 15 g
- 28 g
- 6 g
- 0 g
Fast and easy stir fried mee hoon
Stir fried broccoli with carrot
Quick Steamed Buns (Mantao)
Braised Yee Mee
Ginger sesame oil chicken
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Chicken porridge with century egg
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
Teochew Seafood Porridge
Homemade Fish Ball Soup