Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Teochew Seafood Porridge
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g long grain white rice, rinsed
- 2 tsp sesame oil, dark (roasted)
- 2 tsp salt
- 150 g fish fillets, cut in slices (1 cm)
- 150 g squid rings
- 200 - 250 g whole prawns, deshelled
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 pinch white pepper powder, adjust to taste
- 10 fish balls (total 150 g)
- 20 g Tianjin pickled cabbage (tung choy)
- 1500 g water
- 1 sprig fresh coriander, leaves only, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 728 kJ / 174 kcal
- 18 g
- 18 g
- 2 g
- 0.3 g
Stir fried broccoli with carrot
Braised Yee Mee
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Ginger sesame oil chicken
Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Chicken porridge with century egg
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
Chicken Porridge With Century Egg
Homemade Fish Ball Soup
Bitter Gourd Salted Vege Soup