Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Teochew Seafood Porridge
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g long grain white rice, rinsed
- 2 tsp sesame oil, dark (roasted)
- 2 tsp salt
- 150 g fish fillets, cut in slices (1 cm)
- 150 g squid rings
- 200 - 250 g whole prawns, deshelled
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 pinch white pepper powder, adjust to taste
- 10 fish balls (total 150 g)
- 20 g Tianjin pickled cabbage (tung choy)
- 1500 g water
- 1 sprig fresh coriander, leaves only, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 728 kJ / 174 kcal
- 18 g
- 18 g
- 2 g
- 0.3 g
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
Ginger sesame oil chicken
Nyonya Fish Maw Soup
Chicken Porridge With Century Egg
Homemade Soy Milk
Qing zheng yu (steamed fish with ABC soup)
Homemade Fish Ball Soup
Homemade Pandan Kaya
Chicken porridge with century egg
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Braised Yee Mee