Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Menu with vegetable velouté, chicken with mustard sauce and steamed vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Velouté, chicken and steamed vegetables
- 80 - 100 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 20 g olive oil
- 700 g mixed vegetables (e.g. courgettes, carrots, asparagus, peppers, broccoli), cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 600 g water
- 2 ½ tsp salt
- 400 g potatoes, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in strips (5 cm x 2 cm)
or 500 g turkey breast fillets, skinless, cut in strips (5 cm x 2 cm)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp sweet paprika (optional)
g butter (optional)
or 1 tbsp cream (optional)
g cream cheese
or 50 g cream, min. 30% fat
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 417 kcal
- 37 g
- 26 g
- 16 g
- 6.2 g
Fruit ice cream
Potato and vegetable purée
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Asian-style rice with eggs and vegetables
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Cream cheese spread with radishes
Chopped vegetable salad