Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 whole chicken legs, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 20 g curry powder, to season
- 2 tsp salt, to season
- 15 - 20 dried chillies, deseeded and soaked to soften, cut in 5 cm length
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 10 shallots, peeled
- 5 candlenuts (buah keras)
- 10 g fresh turmeric, peeled
- 10 g fresh galangal (lengkuas), peeled
- 60 g vegetable oil
- 120 g water
- 1 stalk fresh curry leaf, leaves only
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only, smashed
- 2 potatoes, cut in small wedges
- 200 - 240 g fresh coconut milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1895 kJ / 453 kcal
- 18 g
- 14 g
- 35 g
- 2 g
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Thai Style Fried Mee Hoon
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Sambal Petai Prawns
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Char Kway Teow
Mee Siam (Spicy Siamese Noodles)