Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided, plus extra to taste
- 21 oz potatoes, cut into pieces (½-1 in.) (see Tip)
- ½ oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (4-7 oz ea., approx. ¾ in. thick)
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, grated zest (1 heaping tsp) and juice, divided
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 3 ½ oz shallots, halved
- 10 ½ oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 2 oz cream
- 7 oz spreadable cheese (e.g. Laughing Cow®)
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 2810 kJ / 672 kcal
- 44 g
- 26 g
- 42 g
- 155 mg
- 3.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp