Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided, plus extra to taste
- 21 oz potatoes, cut into pieces (½-1 in.) (see Tip)
- ½ oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 1 lemon, preferably organic
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (4-7 oz ea., approx. ¾ in. thick)
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 3 ½ oz shallots, halved
- 10 ½ oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 2 oz cream
oz spreadable cheese (e.g. Laughing Cow®)
or 7 oz cream cheese
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 5201.9 kJ / 1243.3 kcal
- 99.2 g
- 35.6 g
- 75.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 25.3 g
- 5.3 g
- 1457.6 mg
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Asian-Style Rice with Eggs and Vegetables
Rice Salad with Eggs and Tuna Fish
Baked Spinach and Eggs
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms
Steamed Carrot and Zucchini Tagliatelle
Cod with Citrus Butter
Salmon Fillets with Orange Glaze, Buckwheat Risotto and Steamed Asparagus