Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided, plus extra to taste
- 21 oz potatoes, cut into pieces (½-1 in.) (see Tip)
- ½ oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (4-7 oz ea., approx. ¾ in. thick)
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, grated zest (1 heaping tsp) and juice, divided
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 3 ½ oz shallots, halved
- 10 ½ oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 2 oz cream
oz spreadable cheese (e.g. Laughing Cow®)
or 7 oz cream cheese
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 2810 kJ / 672 kcal
- 44 g
- 26 g
- 42 g
- 3.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Mussels in spicy tomato sauce
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato