Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz cucumbers, cut into pieces
- 2 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, flesh only, peeled, white pith and seeds removed
- ½ in. fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- 1 orange, flesh only, peeled, white pith and seeds removed (approx. 3.5 oz)
- 1 dessert apple, quartered (approx. 3.5 oz)
- 2 - 4 oz ice cubes
2 - 4
or 2 - 4 oz coconut water
- per 1 glass
- 244.5 kJ / 58.4 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 14.6 g
- 0.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 3.5 g
- 17.7 mg
Apple and Pear Detox Juice
Beet Beauty Smoothie
Tropical Kale Smoothie
Skin Glow Detox Juice
Mango and Turmeric Juice
Green Smoothie (TM5 Metric)
Antioxidant Detox Juice
Arugula and Strawberry Smoothie