Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz cucumbers, cut into pieces
- 2 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, peeled, white pith and seeds removed
- ½ in. fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- 1 orange, peeled, white pith and seeds removed (approx. 3.5 oz)
- 1 dessert apple, quartered (approx. 3.5 oz)
- 2 - 4 oz ice cubes
2 - 4
or 2 - 4 oz coconut water
- per 1 glass
- 201 kJ / 48 kcal
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 0 g
- 2 g