Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz leeks (white part only), cut into pieces
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 9 oz potatoes, cut into pieces
- 24 oz water, divided
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 ½ oz whole milk
- fresh chives, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 731 kJ / 175 kcal
- 3 g
- 10 g
- 13 g
- 21 mg
- 1.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ramen Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)