Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz leeks (white part only), cut into pieces
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 9 oz potatoes, cut into pieces
- 24 oz water, divided
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 ½ oz whole milk
fresh chives, chopped, to garnish
or fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 731 kJ / 175 kcal
- 3 g
- 10 g
- 13 g
- 1.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basic Soup Purée
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato