Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ oz oil
- 27 oz fresh button mushrooms, sliced, divided
- ½ - 1 tsp mixed herbs, dried (e.g. herbes de Provence)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste, plus 2 pinches, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste, plus 1 pinch, divided
- 1 ½ tbsp all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 6 ½ oz whole milk, plus extra to brush
- 14 oz puff pastry
- per 1 portion
- 1452 kJ / 347 kcal
- 9 g
- 28 g
- 21 g
- 4 g
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Smoked Salmon Lemon Pasta
Orange Currant Cookies
Chocolate Date Muffins
Mushroom and Feta Strudel with Spinach
Focaccia with Rosemary and Honey