Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli and Cheddar Baked Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 oz water
- 2 russet potatoes, large (approx. 28-32 oz total), washed
- 6 oz broccoli florets
- 7 oz sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
oz plain Greek yogurt
or 6 oz sour cream
- 4 oz unsalted butter, softened, cubed
- 2 oz whole milk
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- salt, to season (optional)
- ground black pepper, to season (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to sprinkle potato skins
- fresh chives, for garnish, minced
- per 1 piece
- 2895 kJ / 692 kcal
- 19 g
- 39 g
- 52 g
- 4 g
Lamb with Artichoke and Spinach Purée
Cranberry Pear Cider
Macaroni and Cheese
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Chicken Fajita Soup
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Chicken with Creamed Spinach Crepes
Cajun Shrimp Steamer with Garlic Butter
Thai Peanut Crunch Salad
White Pesto Pasta