Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 35 - 45 oz ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 7 oz red bell peppers, cut into pieces
- 4 ½ oz red onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 ½ oz red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ - ½ tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 ½ oz honey
- per 1 Total recipe
- 2932 kJ / 698 kcal
- 17 g
- 127 g
- 4 g
- 0 mg
- 24.7 g