Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 oz sugar
- ½ oz lemon peel, no pith
- 10 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ oz sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter chilled and diced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz sour cream
- 1 oz whole milk, plus extra to brush
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Whipped Cream and Assembly
- 14 oz heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1 - 2 tsp confectioners sugar, to taste
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- per 1 piece
- 1766 kJ / 422 kcal
- 6 g
- 55 g
- 21 g
- 2 g