Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 titanium strength gelatine leaves
- 500 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 250 g full cream milk
- 150 g caster sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp water or cognac, for brushing
- fresh seasonal berries, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1318.6 kJ / 313.9 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 23.5 g
- 23.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 15 g
- 0.9 g
- 39.4 mg
Mixed berry pavlova stack
Traditional crème brûlée
Chilli mussels with thyme and tomatoes
Portuguese-style crème brûlée