Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cheese and spring onion galette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 120 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 g chilled water
- 200 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 140 g spring onion/shallot, trimmed, white part cut into halves; green part cut into thin slices
- 100 g flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 2 tbsp full cream milk
Creamy tofu dressing
- 200 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 g silken tofu
- 1 tbsp seeded wholegrain mustard
- 60 g balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- per 1 portion
- 3305 kJ / 786.8 kcal
- 18.5 g
- 20.9 g
- 70.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 22.2 g
- 4.1 g
- 1044.3 mg
Black bean enchiladas
Nachos with beans and cashew sour cream
Fresh tomato tart
Lentil and pumpkin pot pies
Spinach and feta galette
Vegan walnut and black bean burger
Ricotta and spinach crespelle "cake"
Broccoli mustard pasties
Sliders with walnut or sweet potato patties