Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet potato pasta with burnt sage butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g hot water
- 500 g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 - 2 tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 300 g dried pasta (see Tips)
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 30 g rocket, to serve (optional)
- 250 g ricotta, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2146.1 kJ / 511 kcal
- 13.6 g
- 47.7 g
- 28.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 17.1 g
- 5.4 g
- 483.5 mg
Aussie potato salad
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Mexican one-pot pasta
Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta
Broccoli, chilli and pine nut spaghetti
Cauliflower and sweet potato lasagne
Vegie pasta salad with Parmesan dressing
Pumpkin and antipasto risoni salad
Penne and vegetables
One pot pasta with chorizo