Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g red cabbage, cut in pieces
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 50 g red onions, quartered
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- per 1 portion
- 250 kJ / 60 kcal
- 0.7 g
- 5.3 g
- 4 g
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Asian Chopped Salad
Super Quick Broccoli Salad
Chilli con carne
Red Pepper and Tomato Soup (TM6)
Cheesy Triangle Scones