Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g vegetable oil, plus 2 Tbsp
- 600 g braising steak, diced (2 cm)
- 2 Tbsp Madras curry powder
- 50 g tomato purée
- 300 g water, or enough to cover meat
beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp meat stock paste, homemade
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 982.1 kJ / 234.7 kcal
- 22.5 g
- 4.8 g
- 14.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.7 g
- 1.1 g
- 298.9 mg
Chicken Tikka Masala
Madras Curry Powder
Chicken Garam Masala
Lamb Curry with Peppers - Bhoona Gosht
Chicken and Mushroom Balti
Lamb Rogan Josh