Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini Chocolate and Apricot Panettone
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g dried apricots, pitted
- 100 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 200 g milk, plus extra for brushing
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 1 tsp natural almond extract
- 500 g plain flour
- 120 g caster sugar
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 200 g unsalted butter, soft, cut in pieces
- 2 Tbsp flaked almonds
- per 1 piece
- 1772 kJ / 423 kcal
- 7.5 g
- 53.5 g
- 20 g
Assorted Chocolate Truffles
Plum and Apple Jam
Sour Cherry and Coconut Cookies
Passion Fruit Soufflé