Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Silverbeet and mushroom calzone
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 220 g warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 50 g feta cheese (firm), cut into pieces (1-2cm)
- 50 g roasted red capsicums, cut into pieces
- 20 g pitted black olives, cut into slices
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 300 g fresh silverbeet (approx. 2 bunches), trimmed and cut into pieces
- 100 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1976.8 kJ / 470.7 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 52.3 g
- 19.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 5.2 g
- 1202.3 mg
Lentil and pumpkin pot pies
Cheese and spring onion galette
Ricotta and spinach crespelle "cake"
Navajo fry bread with tomato bean salsa
Spinach and feta galette
Carrot gnocchi with zucchini cream
Filo spinach slice
Ricotta dumplings with napoli sauce