Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Edam cheese, cut in pieces
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 200 g unsalted butter, soft
- 1 medium egg
- coarse sea salt, as desired, for sprinkling
- cumin seeds, as desired, for sprinkling
- sesame seeds, as desired, for sprinkling
- per 1 piece
- 443 kJ / 106 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 4.7 g
- 6.9 g
- 0.3 g
Rice with Duck
Chocolate Cherry Muffins
Soufflé with Macaroni and Manchego Cheese
Allergen Friendly Crispy Chicken Goujons
Chicken Skewers with Cumin Rice and Warm Vegetable Salad
Spelt and Honey Tear and Share Bread
Almond Ice Cream (No Added Sugar)
Spam Fritters with Tomato Sauce
Petit Gateaux of Nuts and Chocolate