Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Avgolemono (chicken soup with egg and lemon)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water, plus extra to top up (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 500 g chicken wings, skin on
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 potato (approx. 100 g), cut into pieces
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 150 g white rice (medium-grain)
- 1 egg
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1521.3 kJ / 363.6 kcal
- 25.5 g
- 22.5 g
- 18.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.6 g
- 2.5 g
- 243.9 mg
Keftethes (Greek meatballs)
Chicken and capsicum souvlaki with rice
Spiced almond eggnog
Chicken and sweet corn soup
Rizogalo (Greek rice pudding)
White fish and lemon risotto