Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced fennel and silverbeet with fried eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh silverbeet (approx. 1 bunch), stalks removed, leaves cut into strips (2-3 cm)
- 200 g fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into thin slices (1-2 mm)
- 4 spring onions/shallots (approx. 70 g), trimmed and cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ tsp sumac
- 2 star anise
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 500 g water
- 250 g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, to serve (optional)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, to serve (optional)
- 4 eggs, fried, to serve
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 980 kJ / 233.3 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 5.1 g
- 18.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.1 g
- 4.3 g
- 575.8 mg
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf
Sticky Sriracha tofu bowl
Herbed mushrooms with pearl barley and roasted hazelnuts
Pearl barley risotto with asparagus
Freekeh and broad bean salad
Fennel, asparagus and camembert salad
Savoury tofu quiche
Harvest nut roast with gravy
Sardines in parcels with green bean salad