Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hearty seven vegetable soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g kale, ribs removed and leaves cut into pieces
- 80 g fresh silverbeet, ribs removed and leaves cut into pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 180 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 150 g leek (white and light green parts only), cut into slices
- 20 g coconut oil
- 200 g sweet potato, cut in pieces (approx. 1.5 cm)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 500 g water
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 20 g lemon juice, plus extra as needed
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 550.3 kJ / 131 kcal
- 4 g
- 13.7 g
- 5.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.3 g
- 7 g
- 655.3 mg
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Spicy cauliflower soup
Brown rice salad
Turmeric cauliflower soup (Post-natal)
Beetroot, feta and spinach quiche
Spiced lentil vegetable soup
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Chunky mixed vegetable soup
Beetroot soup with herb dumplings
Sweet potato, parsnip and broccoli frittata