Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Artichoke and bean ragout
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 550 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 4 globe artichokes (see Tips)
- 300 g frozen broad beans, defrosted
- 200 g frozen green peas, defrosted
- 200 g sugar snap peas, cut into halves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 270 g turnips, peeled and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 270 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 4 pickling onions, cut into halves
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g white wine
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 400 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining) (optional)
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, torn into pieces
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 1818.3 kJ / 432.8 kcal
- 23.3 g
- 36.1 g
- 14.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.1 g
- 31.6 g
- 568 mg
Creamy tomato and basil soup
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup
Broccoli almond soup
Broccoli and pea soup with cauliflower cashew cream
Mixed vegetable mash (purée)
Capsicum and potato tortillas with olive tapenade
Linseed crackers with mutabbal beitinjan (eggplant dip)
Sardines in parcels with green bean salad