Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g ripe tomatoes, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 100 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs (e.g. thyme, rosemary, marjoram, basil, parsley)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g eggplant, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 200 g zucchini, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 452.9 kJ / 107.8 kcal
- 3 g
- 8.5 g
- 5.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 5.8 g
- 567.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Silky sweet potato mash
Aussie potato salad
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Smashed roasted potatoes with rosemary salt
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
Chao qing cai (Chinese greens)