Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 eggplants, cut into halves lengthways
- salt, for sprinkling
- 70 g harissa paste (see Tips)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 65 g extra virgin olive oil
- 70 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 2 slices bread (approx. 70 g), torn into pieces
- 1 ½ tsp sumac
- pomegranate arils, for garnishing (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1744.6 kJ / 415.4 kcal
- 9.4 g
- 2.7 g
- 30 g
- 4.6 g
Turmeric cauliflower soup (Post-natal)
Thai green broccoli and spinach soup
Bengali fish cakes
Grilled eggplant with lime and ginger dressing
Brussels sprouts with lime crumb
Cauliflower and fennel nuggets with ajvar
Eggplant with burghul
Cauliflower "fried" rice
Thai tofu and sweet potato cakes
Stuffed capsicums with herbed quinoa