Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eggplant and tomato breakfast hash with crispy tempeh
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 eggplant (approx. 400 g), cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 - 2 dashes Tabasco® sauce
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch sugar
- 300 g tempeh (marinated or plain), cut into thin slices (approx. 5 mm)
- 4 slices toast
- per 1 portion
- 2070.1 kJ / 492.9 kcal
- 20.8 g
- 24.5 g
- 33.4 g
- 7.8 g
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Lentil curry (dahl)
Broccoli almond soup
Broccoli and pea soup with cauliflower cashew cream
Honey ginger tofu with greens
Brussels sprouts pasta with hazelnut dressing
Eggplant with burghul
Yasai miso ramen
White zucchini and cannellini bean soup
Warming amaranth porridge