Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Super Hydrating Breakfast Drink
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz fresh pineapple, frozen, in pieces (½ in.)
- 4 oz ripe avocado, peeled, deseeded (approx. ½ avocado)
oz fennel bulb, in pieces
or 1 ½ oz celery, in pieces
- 2 oz cucumber, in pieces
- 12 oz coconut water, cold
- 1 piece ginger, fresh root (approx. ½ in.)
- 2 sprigs mint, fresh, leaves only
- 1 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 lime, flesh only, zest and white pith removed, quartered
- ice cubes, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 561 kJ / 134 kcal
- 1 g
- 13 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 3 g
- 11 mg