Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pear and Cucumber Smoothie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 ½ - 14 oz ripe pears, cored and quartered
- 1 - 2 oz watercress, leaves and stems, roughly chopped
- 10 ½ - 12 ½ oz cucumber, cut into pieces
- 7 oz kefir
- 3 ½ oz liquid minerals (optional)
- 3 ½ oz noni juice
- 1 oz flaxseed
- ½ oz lemon, plus one thinly sliced piece of skin, no pith (approx. 2½ in. long)
- 3 ½ oz water, plus extra to adjust consistency
- per 1 glass
- 505 kJ / 121 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 16.5 g
- 4.4 g