Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 oz ginger, peeled, sliced in thin rounds
- ½ oz vegetable oil
- 1 red chili pepper, destemmed and deseeded, plus extra, thinly sliced, to garnish
- 13 ½ oz canned coconut milk
- 12 oz water
tsp vegetable stock paste
or 1 vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 10 ½ oz sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (½ in.)
- ½ oz lime juice
- 1 oz dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 7 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ oz fresh baby spinach
- 16 oz white fish fillets, skinless (e.g. cod, seabass), cut into pieces (1-1½ in.)
- fresh cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1318.1 kJ / 315 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 25.9 g
- 12.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.5 g
- 3.3 g
- 490.6 mg