Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 stalk fresh lemon grass, tough outer layer removed, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions, cut in lengths (2 cm)
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 200 g button mushrooms, halved
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
g beef mince, broken in pieces
or 400 g pork mince, or mixed minced meat, broken in pieces
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- sunflower oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1337 kJ / 320 kcal
- 22 g
- 3 g
- 25 g
- 1.7 g
Chicken and Cauliflower Curry
Low Carb Lasagne
Devilled Chicken with Coleslaw
Mexican Turkey Chilli
Oriental Pork Meatballs with Noodles
Chicken Pad Thai
Thai Garlic Pork with Rice and Vegetables
Jungli Laal Maas