Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1000 g stewing steak, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 5 g coriander seeds
- 5 g cumin seeds
- 5 g dried fennel seeds
- 10 g fine sea salt
- 5 g black peppercorns
- 240 g onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh lemon grass, white part only, cut in pieces
- 4 fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded
- 15 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 15 g fresh galangal, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 50 g water
- 800 g coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp tamarind paste
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1404.8 kJ / 335.8 kcal
- 14.2 g
- 8 g
- 29 g
- 2 g
Sri Lankan Red Beef Curry
Sri Lankan red beef curry
Lamb Rogan Josh
Green Curry Chicken
Beef With Lemon Grass (Kuruma Iraichchi) And Coconut Roti
Lamb Keema with Peas
Lamb Dopiaza (Lamb and Onion Curry)
Lamb Curry with Peppers - Bhoona Gosht
Sambal kacang (peanut sauce)