Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Easy coconut cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 1 piece lemon zest (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 100 g raw sugar
- 250 g desiccated coconut
- 6 eggs
- 100 g gluten free cornflour
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 40 g raw sugar
- 30 g gluten free cornflour
- 1 egg
- 250 g full cream milk
- 4 tbsp rum (optional)
- pure icing sugar, for dusting
- per 1 slice
- 1845 kJ / 439.3 kcal
- 6.6 g
- 26.2 g
- 34.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 24.4 g
- 3.2 g
- 169.5 mg
Date and nut loaf
Gluten free lamingtons
Gluten free chocolate brownie
Gluten free lemon tart
Gluten free chocolate halva cake
Carrot poppy seed muffins
Banana cupcakes with peanut butter frosting
Banana berry mini loaves
Quinoa ANZAC biscuits
Mini caramelly cupcakes with coconut cream cheese topping