Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Caramel Bake with Walnuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g walnut halves, plus extra for decorating
- 200 g unsalted butter, diced
- 350 g strong white bread flour
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 1 Tbsp double cream
- 200 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 130 g double cream
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk (caramel)
- 50 g almonds
- per 1 portion
- 2158 kJ / 516 kcal
- 8.1 g
- 45.7 g
- 33.4 g
Milk Chocolate and Banana Cake
Chocolate Cheesecake with Marshmallow Topping
Herb Butter Flatbreads
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Naturally Sweet Apple and Date Cake (gluten and dairy free)
Coconut Macaroons (gluten free)
Sunday Morning Breakfast Bake
Strawberry and Amaretti Cheesecake