Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free chocolate brownie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 30 g water
- 170 g dark chocolate (gluten free), broken into pieces
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 50 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 1 pinch salt
- 80 g white chocolate, cut into pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 80 g whole raw macadamia nuts, cut into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 625.3 kJ / 148.9 kcal
- 1.9 g
- 10.9 g
- 11.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.6 g
- 0.4 g
- 58.3 mg
Decadent dark chocolate brownies
Vanilla protein balls
Gluten free sausage rolls
Gluten free gingerbread cookies
Chocolate and nut biscuits
Gluten free chocolate halva cake
Dark chocolate frosting
Gluten free scones
Gluten free shortbread
Basic vanilla cake
Easy coconut cake