Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g water
g chapati flour
or 300 g bread flour (made up of 150 g white and 150 g wholemeal bread flours)
- 30 g ghee
- 15 g vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves
- 50 g onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 - 2 fresh green chillies, halved, deseeded if desired, to taste
- 20 g ghee, plus extra for frying
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp amchoor (mango powder)
- 150 g potatoes, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 80 g water
- per 1 piece
- 1211 kJ / 289 kcal
- 6.2 g
- 40.3 g
- 11.5 g
Coconut and Coriander Chutney
Dosa with spiced potato filling
Cauliflower Stuffed Parathas
Fresh coconut chutney