Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn and Miso Noodle Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g dashi stock (see tip)
- 100 g water
- 3 Tbsp miso paste
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp chilli paste, to taste
- 60 g mangetout, finely sliced on the diagonal
pak choi, quartered
or 4 baby pak choi (approx. 180 g)
- 250 g raw prawns, peeled, deveined
- 300 g fresh udon noodles
- 100 g frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce, or to taste
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1002 kJ / 238 kcal
- 21 g
- 27 g
- 4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.4 g
- 1140 mg
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Marinated White Fish Fillets with Chermoula Sauce and Couscous Salad
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Bean Casserole with Fresh Tuna
Chinese Noodles with Vegetables
Sea Bass with Castelluccio Lentils - Spigola con lenticchie di Castelluccio
Prawn and Fish Ball Soup with Ramen Noodles
Hake and Prawn Burger
Herbed Mushrooms with Pearl Barley and Roasted Hazelnuts
Miso Cod with Broccoli Rice
Stir-Fried Tofu in Hot Sauce
Kung Pao Prawns