Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn and Miso Noodle Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g dashi stock (see tip)
- 100 g water
- 3 Tbsp miso paste
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp chilli paste, to taste
- 60 g mangetout, finely sliced on the diagonal
pak choi, quartered
or 4 baby pak choi (approx. 180 g)
- 250 g raw prawns, peeled, deveined
- 300 g fresh udon noodles
- 100 g frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce, or to taste
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1002 kJ / 238 kcal
- 21 g
- 27 g
- 4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.4 g
- 1140 mg
Five-spice Duck with Mushrooms, Asian Vegetables and Rice
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Miso Cod with Broccoli Rice
Marinated White Fish Fillets with Chermoula Sauce and Couscous Salad
Gaji Namul (Steamed Aubergine Side Dish)
Marathon Fettucine with Charred Tomatoes and Prawns
Prawn and Fish Ball Soup with Ramen Noodles
Couscous with Chicken and Lamb
Barley Nasi Goreng with Prawns