Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g urad beans (black lentils)
- 40 g kidney beans, dried
- 600 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 20 g ghee
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 70 g onions, quartered
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 - 70 g double cream, to taste, plus extra for serving
- 1 tsp garam masala
- per 1 portion
- 812 kJ / 194 kcal
- 8.7 g
- 20.7 g
- 8.5 g
Lentil Curry (Dahl)
Nadan Mutta (Egg Curry)
Baingan ka bharta
Aloo Beetroot Tikki
Aloo Gobi (Bombay Potatoes with Cauliflower)
Cauliflower Stuffed Parathas