Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 ½ oz Emmental cheese, cut into pieces (¾ in.)
- 1 red onion, quartered (approx. 5.5 oz)
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into pieces (1½ in.) (approx. 5 oz)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk celery, cut into pieces (1 in.) (approx. 2 oz)
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ½ oz ground pork
- 4 ½ oz ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 16 - 17 ½ oz spaghetti sauce with garlic
- 1 pinch sugar
- 14 oz water
- 10 ½ oz penne pasta
- per 1 portion
- 3381 kJ / 808 kcal
- 35 g
- 74 g
- 44 g
- 12 g
Macaroni and Cheese
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Chicken Noodle Soup
Beef Ragout with Macaroni
Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta
Lemon Garlic Chicken