Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian Stir Fry with Noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (optional)
- 47 oz water, divided
- 5 ½ oz soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 oz sugar (optional)
- 1 ½ tbsp corn starch
- 1 ½ oz sesame oil, divided, plus 1 tbsp to boil
- 21 oz beef tenderloin, in strips (2 in. x ⅓ in. x ⅓ in.), divided, dried with paper towels
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled
- 2 oz green onions, in pieces (2 in.)
- 5 oz red bell peppers, julienned (2 in. x ⅛ in.)
- 3 ½ oz carrots, julienned (2 in. x ⅛ in.)
- 8 ½ oz dried ramen noodles
- per 1 portion
- 2950 kJ / 705 kcal
- 51 g
- 70 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 9 g
- 2242 mg