Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Three Cheese Pasta Shells
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 4 oz Gruyère cheese, in pieces
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese, in pieces
- 2 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 32 oz water
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 12 oz pasta shells, dried
- 5 oz cream cheese, in pieces
- ½ oz unsalted butter
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, to taste, plus extra to garnish
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2460 kJ / 588 kcal
- 23 g
- 48 g
- 34 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Turkey Taco Bowl
Turkey Lasagna Rolls with Pumpkin Sauce
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup